2 Information about us
- Our site is operated by Pharmacloud Limited whose registered address is at Nexus House, 2 Cray Road, Sidcup, Kent DA14 5DA (“Pharmacloud”,”we”, “our”, “us”).
3 Accessing our site
- 3.1 Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 3.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
4 Intellectual Property Rights
- 4.2 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 4.3 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site solely for private use and you may draw the attention of others within your organization to material posted on our site.
- 4.4 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 4.5 Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 4.6 You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
5 Reliance on information posted
- Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We will try to ensure that information and content on the site is accurate but please note that all information and content on the site is provided on an “as is” basis and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of information and content on the site. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
6 Site changes
- We aim to update our site regularly and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- 7.1 The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- 7.3 Subject to clause 7.2, any indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8 Information about you and your visits to our site
9 Transactions concluded through our site
- Transactions concluded through our site are governed by our Terms and Conditions of Purchase. If you choose to purchase you do so on the understanding that we sell licensed Material, the Terms and Conditions for use of which are explained in the Terms and Conditions of purchase.
10 Viruses, hacking and other offences
- 10.1 You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- 10.2 By breaching this provision, you might commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- 10.3 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
11 Links from and to our site
- 11.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- 11.2 You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must only establish links from your own website. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact
- Thank you for visiting our site.